Latest News: OpenCart 1.5.6
Aug 16th: Basico works on OpenCart 1.5.6.
Latest Update: OpenCart 18.104.22.168 Upgrade
Feb 10th: Basico has been updated for OpenCart 22.214.171.124.
Important Announcement: OpenCart 126.96.36.199 Upgrade
Basico was our first experience with OpenCart: tought it has sold many copies, as developers we always thought it could have been coded in a better way. Several months after its first release and thanks to the skills acquired with Linear, Aldema Studio is proud to announce that Basico is finally available for OpenCart 188.8.131.52 and that the whole template has been designed, the code has been improved (we removed hard code) and many bugs habe been fixed. As in Basico, we limited changes to core files and worked mainly on tpl files.
The new Basico is not compatible with old version of the theme and it is not possible to simply upgrade them to Basico 2.0. You will need a new OpenCart installation. Also, SUPPORT FOR OLD BASICO VERSIONS IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
Basico Premium OpenCart Theme is a stylish premium OpenCart theme ideal for your online web store. Basico theme gives you the possibility to make a unique e-commerce website (In combination with the powerful option to change text colors and background images).
If you’re satisfied with our theme/support, please rate us!
- Stylish and modern design.
- Easy installation and SQL file included for immediate installation.
- Only 3 controller files edited: no more core modifications.
- Unlimited color combinations, text colors can be managed by custom settings in admin.
- Custom background textures and images,you can upload your own and set the background-repeat property. Transparent background included for sites with no background images.
- Avanced Theme Settings to customize things such as footer’s information content, twitter box, facebook box and paypal images without having to manually edit the code.
- Clean and readable typography.
- Dynamic sidebar position (left/right) switchable from admin panel
- Extra space for custom content: content-top, content-bottom e sidebar-right are not what you’re used to. In Basico they have been made for custom modules and text
- Custom Modules: high level of customization thanks to custom modules like text widget and featured products with grid view on the home page.
- Custom footer with Information, Twitter and Facebook Boxes. Light footer version in account and affiliate pages.
- Grid / list products view.
- Cufon can be turned off for costumers who have problem with their language’s alphabet.
- Extensive documentation with modules and custom settings description and and step by step how to – you can read it even before you purchased the theme.
- Excellent support by Aldema.
Theme Improvements from old versions
- Paddings fixed
- Hardcode removed from all the pages
- Completely new control panel: now it’s a module
- Dynamic sidebar (left/right)
- Removed full
- Information top menu z-index fixed
- Removed edited controllers and core modification limited only to header.php, footer.php and column_left.php
- Search product on enter fixed
- Related products redisign
- Unlimited product thumbs added
- Headings improvements
- Checkout process improvements
- Minor bugs and message errors fixed
- Timthumb support
- Mar 25/2013– v2.13: Facebook box fix
- Feb 10/2013– v2.12: Support for OC 184.108.40.206 added
- Jan 15/2013– v2.11: Missing files fix
- Dec 10/2012– v2.10: Search page button fix
- Nov 19/2012– v2.9: Contact page fix
- Nov 10/2012– v2.8: Admin fix
- Nov 4/2012– v2.7: Fix in product.tpl and footer.tpl
- Oct 30/2012– v2.6: Closing div fix in return_form.tpl
- Oct 29/2012– v2.5: Closing div fix in return_info.tpl
- Oct 20/2012– v2.4: Twitter api fix after update
- Oct 18/2012– v2.3: cart icon fix
- Oct 15/2012– v2.2: header’s logo fix
- Oct 7/2012– v2.1: jscolor fix
- Oct 5/2012– Basico 2.0 released, removed support for older versions
Support will be provided by our profile’s feedback form. All emails will be replied in no longer than 24/48 hours. If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact me!
- Requests sent during weekends or on our holidays will be replied on business days
- We only provide support for fixing bugs and respond to questions regarding the features included in the items
- We do not provide support for additional custom modifications to the items
- Please don’t forget to provide your site link