- OpenCart Version 1.5.6.x, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 2.2.0.x, 2.3.0.x, 3.0.2.x, 3.0.3.x
Auto Parts Opencart Responsive Theme is specially designed for auto store, auto spare parts, cars & bikes and tools store. Auto Pars Opencart responsive theme is looking good with it?s colors combination. All sub pages are customized. It is very nice with its clean and professional look.
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Fully RESPONSIVE Theme
- Using Google Fonts
- Support Multiple Language
- Included RTL Language Support
- No Core Modifications
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) friendly
- Optimized for Fast Loading + CSS Sprite
- NEW : Smart Responsive Product Grid
- NEW : Flex Slider Integration
- Unlimited Banners + Sliders
- Featured Products Slider Show
- Cloud Zoom to enlarge product image
- Easy Shopping Cart Dropdown from header
- Related Product Scroller on product detail page
- CMS Blocks Module Included
- Valid XHTML and CSS markup
- Easy Use and Easy Customize
- Full PSD files supplied
- Compatible with all major browsers
- Well-structured and commented code for easy customization
- Full user guide documentation to help you installing and utilizing the theme
- 7 September 2021
Fixed some miscellaneous issue with theme package.
- 20 June 2019
Changed theme preview image only.
- 29 September 2016
Created totally new theme for support Opencart v3.0.2.x.
- 22 September 2016
Upgraded theme package for support Opencart latest v2.3.0.x.
- 31 March 2016
Upgraded theme package for support Opencart v2.2.0.x.
- 13 October 2015
Update theme preview image and fixed minor bug for Opencart v220.127.116.11.
- 9 October 15
Upgraded theme package for support Opencart v18.104.22.168
- 7 April 2015
Minor update with theme package for support Opencart v22.214.171.124.
- 26 February 2015
Fixed minor bug related to css and responsive layout.
- 2 January 2015
Update in documentation file and fixed small bug in category sidebar.
- 22 December 2014
Created totally new theme for support Opencart latest version 2.x
- 19 March 2014